The Outsiders: Chapters 1-5 Review

I am loving the book so far!! It is very easy to follow and it is very intriguing. I think that the author did a great job adding important details into the story. They make you want to keep reading and finding out what is going to happen next. For example, at the end of chapter 3, she ended it by saying “Things gotta get better, I figured. They couldn’t  get worse. I was wrong.” That last part were it says “I was wrong” makes me want to keep reading and find out what is happening. So far, the characters have been described really well. I have a clear picture of what they all look like in my head. I am very excited to see what happens next in the book!

3 thoughts on “The Outsiders: Chapters 1-5 Review

1. Good job at explaining what you like about the book! I also thought the author does a great job of explaining all the characters and events. The way the author ends a chapter does maker you want to read more cause she leaves you with one sentence, that gives you that suspense that makes it interesting. What did you not like about the first 5 chapters?

STARS:
    – I like the way you explain yourself and use of vocabulary
    – also, you give a little bit of a summary

WISH:
    – if you could explain some of the important details

2. Hi!

I totally agree with the first few chapters of the book being very intriguing. I thought that the desire to keep writing only grew as the book continued on. Would you agree?

3. Hi!

I totally agree with the first few chapters of the book being very intriguing. I thought that the desire to keep writing only grew as the book continued. Would you agree?

I love how you delivered your opinion in this paragraph! You made it very clear what you thought while reading in a cool way. This was awesome to see.

The way you wrote was clear, and so was your paragraph grammatically wise. I found no spelling errors while reading which is always great to see. .

I know I personally thought a lot about the characters while reading this story. It would have been cool to see what you thought of the characters more in this paragraph.

Great job!
    Bella