CC: Romeo and Juliet: Persona Writing

Dear Allegro,

From a Nervous Gentleman,

I really need your help!!!!!!! Now! The girl I really want to marry is already married!!!!! And of course, she is married to a member of her family’s biggest enemy!!!!! ROMEO!!!!! How could she fall in love with someone like that? She is just so perfect! I can’t stand the thought of her being with anyone else besides me! I want her to break up with that dirt bag! She is too good for him! I am planning to marry her on Friday, but I don’t think that she wants to marry me. How do I make her fall in love with me and not Romeo? Should I keep fighting for her love or do I let her go? Please help me! I really don’t know what to do? Please respond as soon as you can. I need advice NOW!! 🙁

Grieving Paris.

Dear Allegro,

From Lonely Banished Boy,

I have a HUGE problem!!!! I ended up killing my wife’s cousin and got banished from the city of Verona! I am no longer able to see my beautiful wife, Juliet. She is the most beautiful girl in the world! Then on top all of this, she was supposed to be marrying another guy on Thursday! And this guy is such a loser! I know that she didn’t want to marry him, but I wasn’t able to go help her because I was banished! The worst part is I just found out that she’s dead!! I can’t live without her! I need to be with her! What should I do!! Should I try and sneak back into Verona and go to her tomb! Should I write a letter to Friar Lawerence to see if he knows what to do? Should I move on a find a new girl? But she is just so beautiful! Please tell me what to do?? I need your help! Respond as soon as you can!

Unlucky Romeo